Every site tour, walking tour, briefing and keynote delivered in Singapore was carefully curated to deliver a holistic program of professional development learning's for delegates – centred around planning, innovation and urban development.
Participation in our Singapore Study Tour provided delegates the opportunity to learn:
- How to leverage innovations in construction to deliver challenging developments and new technology to design the cities of the future.
- How to implement cutting edge sustainable architectural practices in vertical developments.
- How to activate new precincts through retail, residential and commercial strategies tailored to the urban context.
- How to work with governments and stakeholders in the Asian region to deliver world-class projects.
- How sensitive urban renewal projects can enhance and give new life to existing historic precincts.
- How to plan the communities of the future - how innovative planned residential communities will shape modern cities.